Subject: AB3DII
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 09:37:53 -0500

I've got the samples converted to iff (standard) format. I've got a bunch of
the creatures and backdrops and such converted to hires 16 color (in 4
different palettes, to match the backdrops). I've got the esxplosions and
weapons converted too. As is, you could make a zombies type game with these
graphics. Anyone want the result of my conversions?

[Or, I can just send the 500k file to the list! ;-)] 

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                             http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/index.html
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'